On Thursday, July 21, 2022, Hilary JM Topper, president and CEO of HJMT Public Relations Inc. presented to the members of the Social Media Association on the topic of Reels and Instagram. The presentation took place at Encore Luxury Living in Jericho.
If you haven’t heard yet, Instagram is phasing out static photos and putting more emphasis on Reels videos (short 15 seconds to 1-minute videos).
During the presentation Hilary taught attendees:
- All about Instagram and its demographics.
- The types of content you can create on the social media site including static posts, Reels, Lives, and more.
- Why Reels are so important in order to get more visibility on Instagram.
- How to actually create Reels videos.
- The importance of music and hashtags and a whole lot more!
Be sure to check out some of our past blog entries on Instagram changes and Reels:
5 Content Tips to Increase Instagram Engagement
Hilary JM Topper Discusses Instagram Reels in Newsday
Or, if you need more help, check out Hilary’s book, Branding in a Digital World! A whole chapter is dedicated to Instagram. Be sure to also follow Hilary too at @hilarytopper.
Does your brand want to step up its content creation efforts on Instagram? We can help you come up with creative, unique, and sharable content for your brand. Reach out to us at [email protected] today to get started.