Hilary JM Topper, President & CEO of HJMT Public Relations Inc and author of the integrated marketing book, Branding in a Digital World, recently was the guest speaker at the Queens Center for Progress Business Morning Mixer.
During the morning Zoom presentation, Hilary provided attendees with insight on how to create an integrated marketing program so that they stand out from the crowd.
In this lively presentation, she helped attendees learn how to build a brand, market it effectively across digital media, and ultimately, get a strong return on investment. Specifically, she discussed:
- How to build an integrated marketing plan.
- How to use social media marketing.
- How to recruit ambassadors for your brand.
- How to integrate IoT and wearable tech.
- How to create a compelling blog and social content.
- How to increase your SEO.
- How to use public relations, direct mail, and email marketing to tie together the entire process.
She also touched upon fake news, nonprofit management, and more.
Interested in learning more or need help with an integrated marketing plan for your business? Branding in a Digital World offers a complete guide to help you learn to better market your product or service so you can gain a competitive edge. Be sure to pick up your copy today or call us to schedule a consultation!